ICM software was develop to offer a compact solutions for users to monitor their solar system. It helps you track your solar PV system’s performance, provides information on energy production, consumption and usage. ICM support a host of different BMS. It is important to monitor each battery BMS to ensure longer life. Inverter BMS ports does not monitor cell voltages , cycles and temperatures. It is important to monitor these values to ensure your Lithiums runs optimum!
Solar system owners can monitor the amount of electricity they’re generating, how much they are storing in their batteries, and how much they are drawing from panels, the grid and their batteries – all without having to leave the lounge room!!
ICM Pi Features:
- Generating automatic alerts on system faults and power failures
- Remote troubleshooting and access to real-time system data
- The energy data shows visual information that provides a clear breakdown by day, week, month, or year
- Real-time monitoring of all the different power sources in use in a solar system (solar panels, batteries, grid power, etc).
- Multiple Dashboards. (Dails and Animated)
- Support both USB and Serial (RS232)
- Monitor each inverter separately with individual Inverter settings.
- Monitor each inverter totals (PV , Load and Grid), temperature, load percentage.
- Monitor batteries Charge and Discharge KWh.
- Reporting of estimated battery runtime to user SOC set-point
- Calculating the total cost savings brought about by the solar system.
- Can gather over 60 different values from every connected inverter.
- Totals can be exported to CSV format.
- Cloud dashboards available anywhere in the world presenting everything happening in the system in real-time (Emoncms ICC Cloud Option)
- Can monitor up to 9 inverters (All must be the same Model/type) USB or Serial (RS232)
- Support 1 USB (Master) and up to 9 USB’s connected to each inverter
- Support for a host of different Voltronic inverters.
- Support SunSynk single and 3 phase , Deye , Inge and Turbo Energy 5000/48V
- Can monitor grid tie as well as hybrid inverters.
- Monitor and display Pylontech,Narada,Revov,BSL ,Rentech Lithium 24/48V , BlueNova RackPower BN52V-100-5.2k-DU/BP and Hubble per cell voltages.
- Monitor each Voltronic Inverter temperature.
- Hourly trend analysis of load, solar production, battery charge/discharges well as utility consumption and/or production.
- MQTT support for Home Assistand and Node Red
- Advance Power Management , Support for up to 6 switches controlled independently (Sonoff Wifi Switches flashed with Tasmota firmware)
- Time control inverter mode (Grid , SBU and SUB)
- SOC control between Solar mode and Grid (Utility)
- Support both Time and SOC control.
- Lock Inverter settings page and control
- Select Inverter faults to be notified.
- Decrypted logs (Inverter faults and inverter settings changes)
- Own email addresses for fault notifications
- Email decrypted log files
- Axpert type inverters – Battery load control
- Lock MQTT
- Installer can set inverter settings via MQTT app. Client not allowed.
ICM MQTT Cloud:
- Pre configured Dash for Android devices. No need to for the Client to build a dash
- Client have the ability to add more field and customize to his own.
- Revov 2nd life C8 Lithium
- Revov R100 / B100 Lithium
- Narada NFPC48100 Lithium
- Narada 150 AH Lithium
- Synapse Lithium
- Pylontech UP2500 , US2000 , US3000B , US3000C , Force L-1 , Pylontech UP5000 (16 US2000C/US3000C/UP5000 and 8 US2000B/US3000C in one group)
- Hubble X100, X101, AM2/AM3 Lithium
- BSL Lithium
- Rentech Lithium 24v/48V Lithium
- BlueNova RackPower BN52V-100-5.2k-DU/BP Lithium
- Leoch Lithium
- The Sun Pays 4.8 kWh Lithium
- Hoselect GE48100W Lithium
- First National Lithium
- Victon BMV / Smart Shunt
- Inverter Lib Protocal
- Victron MPPT’s up to 7 Connected
Supported Energy Meters:
- Victron ET112 Energy meter