Inverter Control Center (ICC). V4
- ICC Pi was developed as it offers a compact solution for monitoring your solar system.
- The total cost of a Raspberry Pi is relatively cheap. The general Kit supplied for ICC Pi consists of the following:
- Raspberry Pi Model 3B+/4
- Micro SD Card 16 GB.
- Raspberry Pi enclosure.
- Power supply.
- Additional options include:
- Touch screen LCD Monitor.
- Raspberry Pi cooling components.
- The Raspberry Pi with either Stretch or Buster have proven themselves to be both stable and reliable.
ICC support most Voltronic inverters.
With ICC you can do the following:
- Upload everything happening in your solar system to emonsms.org. You can view the data from any web browser (local). PVoutput.org also supported.
- Will warn you of any faults in your system when completing the emails settings in ICC.
- Support for Victron Energy BMV battery monitor, used for true state of charge (SOC) monitoring.
- MQTT for live display values. For Android devices you can use MQTT dash.
Switch between grid and battery mode based on time setting or state of charge.
- Real-time monitoring of all the different power sources in use in a solar system (solar panels, batteries, grid power, etc).
- Calculating the total cost savings brought about by the solar system.
- Can gather over 50 different values from every connected inverter.
- All data is captured, stored and can be exported for a specific time period.
- Multiple dashboards available anywhere in the world presenting everything happening in the system in real-time.
- Specific monitoring of the batteries in use.
- Can monitor up to 9 inverters in parallel. (Axpert Inverters)
- Support for a host of different Voltronic inverters.
- Can monitor grid tie as well as hybrid inverters.
- Support for Revove, Narada and Pylontech batteries with true SOC and voltage monitoring.
- Hourly trend analysis of the load, the solar panels, the batteries as well as the utility consumption and/or production.
ICC Pi compatible Raspberry Pi devices:
- Raspberry Pi 3B+
- Raspberry Pi 4
Support Up to 16 Pylontech batteries