Inverter Control Center.
Inverter Control Center (ICC) came about after a long search for monitoring software that can gather and store information about Voltronics inverters. There simply wasn’t a product that could record everything happening in the inverter, present it in real time, and allow the end user to make sense of their solar system in an easy to understand fashion. This is where Inverter Control Center was born.
Initially the software supported only the Axpert 5kva inverter, but over time a wide variety of Voltronics inverters have been added, including the Axpert 5kva in parallel (up to 9 inverters), the new InfiniSolar 4Super, etc.
The dashboards can be accessed remotely, allowing the user to see exactly what’s going on in the solar system. A copy of the data can even be sent to the installer to remotely monitor all the systems he/she installed, and can be data mined if any problems arise.
- ICC Pi was developed as it offers a compact solution for monitoring your solar system. The main advantages of using ICC Pi is:
- The total cost of a Raspberry Pi is relatively cheap. The general Kit supplied for ICC Pi consists of the following:
- Raspberry Pi Model 3/3B/3B+.
- Micro SD Card 8 GB or 16 GB.
- Raspberry Pi enclosure.
- Power supply.
- Additional options include:
- Touch screen LCD Monitor.
- Raspberry Pi cooling components.
- The Raspberry Pi with either Raspbian Jessie or Stretch have proven themselves to be both stable and reliable.
ICC support most Voltronic inverters.
With ICC you can do the following:
- Monitor multiple solar systems on a single dashboard, perfect for installers that need to monitor all of their installations at once.
- Upload everything happening in your solar system to the internet in real-time. You can view the data from any web browser (local or cloud).
- Monitor your solar system with IOS or Android app directly on your phone.
- Will warn you of any faults in your system.
- Support for Victron Energy BMV battery monitor, used for true state of charge (SOC) monitoring.
- MQTT for live display values. For Android devices you can use MQTT dash.
- Switch between grid and battery mode based on time setting or state of charge.
- Real-time monitoring of all the different power sources in use in a solar system (solar panels, batteries, grid power, etc).
- Calculating the total cost savings brought about by the solar system.
- Can gather over 50 different values from every connected inverter.
- All data is captured, stored and can be exported for a specific time period.
- Multiple dashboards available anywhere in the world presenting everything happening in the system in real-time.
- Specific monitoring of the batteries in use.
- Can monitor up to 9 inverters in parallel.
- Support for a host of different Voltronic inverters, including the new InfiniSolar 4 Super inverter.
- Can monitor grid tie as well as hybrid inverters.
- Support for both Blue Nova and Pylontech batteries with true SOC and voltage monitoring.
- Hourly trend analysis of the load, the solar panels, the batteries as well as the utility consumption and/or production.
ICC Pi compatible Raspberry Pi devices:
- Raspberry Pi 2
- Raspberry Pi 3/3B
- Raspberry Pi 3B+