ICM (Inverter Control Management) + Cloud + Installer (2 years Cloud ,no monthly fees !!)
- Lock Inverter settings page and control
- Select Inverter faults to be notified.
- Decrypted logs (Inverter faults and inverter settings changes)
- Own email addresses for fault notifications
- Email decrypted log files
- Axpert type inverters – Battery load control
- Lock MQTT
- Installer can set inverter settings via MQTT app. Client not.
ICM support most Voltronic inverters.
With ICM you can do the following:
- Upload everything happening in your solar system to emonsms.org. You can view the data from any web browser (local). PVoutput.org also supported.
- Will warn you of any faults in your system when completing the emails settings in ICC.
- MQTT for live display values (bidirectional). For Android devices you can use MQTT dash.
- Color Gauges based on load settings (Red, Yellow and Green)
Switch between grid and battery mode based on time setting or state of charge.
- Real-time monitoring of all the different power sources in use in a solar system (solar panels, batteries, grid power, etc).
- Multiple Dashboards.
- Support both USB and Serial (RS232)
- Monitor each inverter separately with individual Inverter settings.
- Monitor each inverter totals (PV , Load and Grid), temperature, load percentage.
- Monitor batteries Charge and Discharge KWh.
- Reporting of estimated battery runtime to user SOC set-point
- Calculating the total cost savings brought about by the solar system.
- Can gather over 60 different values from every connected inverter.
- Totals can be exported to CSV format.
- Multiple dashboards available anywhere in the world presenting everything happening in the system in real-time
- Can monitor up to 9 inverters (All must be the same Model/type) USB or Serial (RS232)
- Support for a host of different Voltronic inverters.
- Can monitor grid tie as well as hybrid inverters.
- Support for Revov, Rentech, Leogh, Narada , Hubble , BMV Monitor /Shunt and Pylontech batteries with true SOC and voltage monitoring.
- Monitor and display Pylontech and Hubble (Modbus) per cell voltages.
- Hourly trend analysis of load, solar production, battery charge/discharges well as utility consumption and/or production.
- Victron ET112 Energy meter
- Advance Power Management , Support for up to 6 switches controlled independently (Sonoff Wifi Switches flashed with Tasmota firmware). Switch on extaction Fans automatically when inverterters or batteries running to hot base on temperatures.
Advance Power Management (Wifi)
ICC Pi compatible Raspberry Pi devices:
- Raspbery Pi 3B+
- Raspberry Pi 4 (recommended)
- Powerd USB Hub for more than 4 Inverters