ICM (Inverter Control Management) Key valid for 2 years + Support!
ICM support most Voltronic inverters.
With ICM you can do the following:
- Upload everything happening in your solar system to emonsms.org. You can view the data from any web browser (local). PVoutput.org also supported.
- Will warn you of any faults in your system when completing the emails settings in ICC.
- MQTT for live display values (bidirectional). For Android devices you can use MQTT dash.
- Color Gauges based on load settings (Red, Yellow and Green)
Switch between grid and battery mode based on time setting or state of charge.
- Real-time monitoring of all the different power sources in use in a solar system (solar panels, batteries, grid power, etc).
- Multiple Dashboards.
- Support both USB and Serial (RS232)
- Monitor each inverter separately with individual Inverter settings.
- Monitor each inverter totals (PV , Load and Grid), temperature, load percentage.
- Monitor batteries Charge and Discharge KWh.
- Reporting of estimated battery runtime to user SOC set-point
- Calculating the total cost savings brought about by the solar system.
- Can gather over 60 different values from every connected inverter.
- Totals can be exported to CSV format.
- Multiple dashboards available anywhere in the world presenting everything happening in the system in real-time
- Can monitor up to 9 inverters (All must be the same Model/type) USB or Serial (RS232)
- Support for a host of different Voltronic inverters.
- Can monitor grid tie as well as hybrid inverters.
- Support for Revov, Rentech, Leogh, Narada , Hubble , BMV Monitor /Shunt and Pylontech batteries with true SOC and voltage monitoring.
- Monitor and display Pylontech and Hubble (Modbus) per cell voltages.
- Hourly trend analysis of load, solar production, battery charge/discharges well as utility consumption and/or production.
- Victron ET112 Energy meter
- Advance Power Management , Support for up to 6 switches controlled independently (Sonoff Wifi Switches flashed with Tasmota firmware)
Advance Power Management (Wifi)
ICC Pi compatible Raspberry Pi devices:
- Raspbery Pi 3B+
- Raspberry Pi 4 (recommended)
- Powerd USB Hub for more than 4 Inverters